All products manufactured by Nevins are guaranteed to be free from defects in design, material and workmanship, given normal use and proper care, for 10 years of single-shift service from date of purchase.
Exceptions are as follows:
Casters and Glides – 1 year
Adjustable work surface mechanisms – 2 years
Folding/Flipping Mechanisms – 3 years
Seating Products – 5 years
Foam padding – 2 years
Bio Canvas – 1 year
Leaf Living Walls – 1 year
Warranty Repairs or Replacements
In the event Nevins determines that a product is covered under this Limited Warranty, Nevins will replace or repair, at our discretion, without cost to our customers, any item found to be defective as a result of defective material or workmanship. We will not, however, repair any item that has been abused or subjected to any use other than what was originally intended for the product. The decision of defects in workmanship, materials or the decision of misuse, abuse or improper use remains with Nevins.
Any repairs by the customer must receive specific written authorization from Nevins before being executed on location to receive proper reimbursement for the associated costs. Nevins does not cover labor or installation cost for warranty repair or replacement products. In no event shall liability under this warranty exceed the original purchase price.
Periodic inspection and maintenance are required: bolts and screws must be kept tight; levelers, gliders, and casters must be inspected and adjusted or replaced as necessary. Defective furniture must be withdrawn from service immediately. Please contact Nevins for consultation. Failure to maintain furniture can void warranty.
Warranty Not Covered
Nevins Limited Warranty does not apply to:
• Damage caused by transportation company.
• “Self Edge” laminate; edge peeling, chipping or cracking – no warranty.
• Wood / Veneer Wood Finishes – Nevins has no control and cannot warranty the variations in graining, color, scars, texture and pattern of wood which may occur naturally as a result of dye lot, exposure to light and aging.
• Natural Stone - Natural stone products are sold subject to irregularities of color, surface variations, veining or texture.
• Graded-In, COM, COV, and COL Fabrics - Nevins will not be held responsible for wear, fading, performance, appearance, behavior, flame retardancy or durability of any fabrics or leather whether supplied by the Customer or by Nevins. Graded-In, COM or COL fabrics are not covered under Nevins Warranty. Consult with upholstery material suppliers for performance criteria and suitability of individual materials.
• Back Painted Glass – Glass can include some inherent imperfections, (ie. scratches, small dirt particles) often located within the layers of the glass. The degree of visual impact once painted, can vary based on location and color selected. We strive to minimize this presence on our finished tabletops but because it is the nature of glass, these imperfections may appear, but are not considered a material defect and therefore not subject to replacement under warranty.
• Components not manufactured by Nevins. Such components are covered by the specific individual manufacturer’s warranty. These items include, but are not limited to, Plastic Laminates, Door Pulls, Hinges or Touch Latch Mechanisms, Drawer Pulls or Slides, Swivel Mechanisms, Power Units, Audio Components, Lamps/Lighting, Mechanical Devices, Electric Control Panels, Refrigeration Units, Recycle Bins, Slide Swivel Mechanisms, Laptop Drawers, Keyboard Trays, CPU Holders and Treadmills.
• Products that have been subject to misuse, neglect, alteration, damage or inexpert installation.
• Changes in surface finishes, including colorfastness due to aging, extended exposure to sunlight, improper care or cleaning.
• Products that have been exposed to dramatic temperature or humidity variations.
• No warranty is made with respect to non-standard materials selected by and used at the request of the customer.
There are no other warranties expressed or implied.